Area Accents Publisher
The Area Accents is a confidential newsletter by the officers of the CNIA, a General Service Area of Alcoholics Anonymous. Articles appearing in the Accents are the opinions of their authors. Only actions of the Area Committee or Area Assembly speak of CNIA as a whole. In accordance with the Group Conscience of the CNIA Assembly, first and last names are published. Thus, respect the spirit of Tradition 11 when utilizing this newsletter.
It is the responsibility of the Area Accents/Acentos Publisher:
- To keep the Area Accents/Acentos within the framework of its stated purpose.
- To coordinate with the Area Treasurer for funding of printing and mailing cost.
- To publish the Area Accents/Acentos in a readable fashion including design and layout.
- Coordinate with the Written Translation Chair for the Acentos.
- Attend Area Committee Meetings as requested by the Chairperson.
- Email the Accents/Acentos.
- Accents Publishing Schedule:
- The following documents are due the week following the ACM or Assembly:
- Previous ACM or Assembly minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Articles as requested by the Area Chair
- New Assembly Flyers
as soon as possible after the end of the month. Some mailing schedules may require that the report be submitted before the end of the month.
- ACM’s: 15 Accents and 8 Acentos
- Assemblies: 50 Accents and 20 Acentos