Bridging The Gap Chairperson
The BTG Chairperson is part of the A.A. structure and is appointed by the Area Chairperson. The purpose of the BTG Chairperson is to serve as Area Resource Coordinator for Bridging the Gap. /p>
The responsibilities of the Bridging The Gap Chairperson are to:
- Encourage and support Bridging the Gap (BTG) activities at all CNIA local levels.
- Maintain and update an inventory of BTG materials, with prudence as a guide.
- Set up displays at Area functions, District functions, and other events that do not conflict with Area functions.
- At the Area level, manage BTG contacts (and intra-Area contacts). At the local level, encourage and support BTG contacts.
- Maintain correspondence with GSO.
- Be available to attend the annual BTG Workshop Weekend.
- Organize and coordinate the Annual CNIA BTG Workshop.