Grapevine/La Viña Chairperson
The Area Grapevine/La Viña Chairperson is part of the A.A. structure and is appointed by the Area Chairperson. His or her duties include keeping an ongoing list of Grapevine/La Viña representatives (GVRs). GVR printouts go back and forth from the Grapevine/La Viña office in the continuing effort to keep mailing lists current so that quarterly mailings reach the right people. It is the intent of the Area to inform the members about the need and use of the A.A. Grapevine/La Viña, our meeting in print.
The Responsibilities of the Grapevine/La Viña Chairperson are to:
- Promote subscriptions to Grapevine and La Viña.
- Encourage groups and/or districts to appoint/elect Grapevine Representatives (GVR)/La Viña Representatives (LVR).
- Set up displays at Area functions, District functions, and other events that do not conflict with Area functions.
- Maintain and update an inventory of materials, with prudence as a guide.
- Order materials from the A.A. Grapevine / La Viña using the account set up for Area.
- Charge sales tax from chart provided by the Area Treasurer
- Maintain an updated list of District and Group GVR/LVRs.
- Keep a record of sales.