Alternate Area Delegate
It is the responsibility of the Alternate Area Delegate:
- To perform the duties of the Area Delegate in his/her absence.
- To assist and work closely with the Delegate on the Agenda Items and Actions of the General Service Conference as well as other information supplied by the Delegate and the General Service Office.
- To serve as requested as Chairperson for Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community (PI/CPC).
- To encourage and attend District Workshops and Sharing Sessions on PI/CPC as requested.
- To maintain PI/CPC supplies.
- To serve as requested on the eServices committee.
- Maintain a PI/CPC District contact list.
- Set up PI/CPC display at all assemblies.
- Assist Secretary in taking notes at Pre-Conference Assembly.