Area Recording Secretary
It is the responsibility of the Area Recording Secretary:
- To take minutes and maintain corrected minutes of all business at Area Committee Meetings and at Area Assemblies.
- To assure that the minutes are sent to the Accents/Acentos Publisher and Written Translation Chair on time.
- To submit a copy of all corrected and approved minutes to the Area Archives at the end of each calendar year.
- To have available at each Area Committee Meeting and each Area Assembly a complete file of all minutes of Area business of the current and immediate past Panel.
- To assist with Area correspondence when requested by the Area Committee.
- To provide and maintain security for media recorded minutes and delete them after the relevant minutes have been approved.