- The eServices Committee members are selected by the Area Officers and appointed by the Area Chairperson, ideally no later than the February ACM of the new panel.
- The eServices Committee is comprised of one DCM, the Alternate Delegate or a Past Delegate, one Spanish-speaking member and two others with technical experience.
- Suggested experience for eServices Committee members:
- Have an understanding of A.A.’s Three Legacies;
- Have preferably served either as a GSR, a DCM, or an alternate thereof; or
- Have been active with Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community.
The eServices Committee shall address the communication needs of the Area, including, but not limited to, the public address system, the assisted listening and translation systems, area computers and area website. The eServices Committee will make budget recommendations as needed.